Wildcard Digital’s Terms and Conditions
We don’t want to get too legal with our terms and conditions, we like to keep it simple. However, we need to make sure that you and Wildcard Digital are in alignment on projects we do together.
Web and Graphic Design
The Wildcard Digital Team is skilled at creating beautiful and functional websites and graphics for our customers. The following are our general guidelines and terms for these types of projects.
- Any design project that is quoted at under $300 will be paid in full in order to start the project.
- Any design project that is quoted at $300 or over will be paid in a 50/50 split. 50% at the beginning of the project and 50% upon completion. The following timelines mentioned below are ‘guidelines’ only:
- Upon acceptance and payment of your quote, you automatically agree to the terms outlined in this document.
- Once we receive your payment, we will begin working on your project. First drafts for projects are typically completed within 25 business days or less unless otherwise stated.
- Once we complete your first draft, you will be sent a preview via email for you to review the quality of design, accuracy of content, and your desired functionalities.
- Once you finalize the project the final payment amount will be collected, then we will send you all the image files for graphic design projects, or assist with publishing your website for web design projects.
- For web design projects, if the scope of the project has changed since the original quote (ex: additional pages added), the remainder of your payment will be adjusted accordingly.
- Since we use our own website builder platform, all websites designed by us REQUIRE a hosting subscription with us. We typically do not design websites on other platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, or custom HTML.
- Once we setup your hosting subscription, we need access to your Advanced DNS Settings or your Domain Zone File on your account with your domain name registrar in order to make your website live.
- If you do not have a domain with us, we will request your username and password for your domain registrar in order to set it up for you, or provide you with instructions for you to handle it, whichever you are most comfortable with.
- Any of your website’s content cannot promote, conduct, or contribute to fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, spammy, deceptive, defamatory, inappropriate or illegal activities.
- You cannot use our platform for the sole purpose of file sharing copyrighted or uncopyrighted material.
- Since our platform is a website builder hosted in a cloud environment, there is no FTP access for your website. Everything must be uploaded or modified through the builder.
- Wildcard Digital is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to any content on your website.
- Wildcard Digital makes no guarantees that having a website with us will generate online traffic, rank your website first on Google, or increase the revenue of your business.
- Your subscription payment must remain current with us. If your payment fails, we will send you a notice. If you fail to update your subscription after the third notice, your website will be deactivated.
- Our subscription fees for hosting on our platform are as follows:
- Basic Website – $49 a month or $588 a year. Please email Wildcard Digital as rates may hav changed since you read this.
- eCommerce Plus Website (up to 2500 products) – $80 a month or $960 a year. Please email Wildcard Digital as rates may hav changed since you read this.
- Once you have a live website with us, you will have access to your website’s content where you can make changes or updates at any time at no additional cost.
- You can also request Wildcard Digital to make changes to your website via email, phone, or live chat. The fees for website updates are as follows:
- Minor Change (a change that requires no redesign of graphics, layout or additional pages) – $20 per change
- Major Change (any action that requires a new graphic design, change of template or layout) – $45 per change
- Additional Pages (content provided by customer) – $150 per page on an existing site
- Cancellation Policy: If you wish to no longer use Wildcard Digital as your website hosting provider and wish to keep your current website, we will move your website to your own account through our provider, which is situated on Amazon Web Services. You will then setup a hosting subscription on our hosting provider to keep your website up. NOTE: WEBSITES BUILT BY US CANNOT BE FULLY MOVED OFF OF THE HOSTING PLATFORM. If you wish to use your own server, your website files and code can be exported and hosted on any web server. However, if you choose to do this you will lose the benefits of using the platform. This includes the content management system, edit by device features, free SSL certificate, built in analytics, custom widgets and integrations, automatic updates, automatic backups, and fast and secure cloud hosting.
PPC Advertising and SEO
The Wildcard Digital Marketing Team is a group of certified ad creators and managers that optimize your digital ads or your organic keywords on a constant basis in order to generate more traffic to your website. The following are our general guidelines and terms for digital marketing campaigns.
- PPC campaigns may include creating landing pages on your website that are geared specifically to your top selling products or local area.
- SEO campaigns managed by Wildcard Digital include constantly monitoring your website’s keywords and creating landing pages to boost your organic search engine rankings.
- Wildcard Digital can guarantee that having a marketing campaign with us will generate more traffic to your website, but we can not guarantee that it will rank your website first on Google, increase the amount of contacts to your business, or increase the revenue of your business.
- All Wildcard Digital customers that have a PPC or SEO campaign with us are sent monthly analytics and ROI reports.
- If you advertise with us and want to cancel, you must give us 30 days notice before cancellation. You will also not be allowed to take control over any advertising accounts or ads we have created for you.
Just some other general terms for when you do business with Wildcard Digital.
- Wildcard Digital believes that the customer is not always right. If you treat any of our staff with disrespect with verbal or written abuse we will advise you of that, and ask you to play nice. We also reserve the right to terminate our business with you.
- Wildcard digital is headquartered in and operates under the governing laws of the City of Fort Lauderdale in the State of Florida in the United States of America.
- Our terms and conditions above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Disputes: If we have completed work for you with for design, marketing, advertising, print, and custom coding and you have disputed the charges you will be subject to collections or small claims court. We will also turn off all active services including hosting and marketing services until the account is paid in full plus the disputed charge fee.
- Failed Payments: If you have not made a payment on your account your account will be paused until payment is made in full.